Are you looking for funds to help pay for your trip to ALA’s 2013 Annual Conference in Chicago?
Apply by Monday, December 10, 2012 for the NMRT Shirley Olofson Memorial Award and you may receive a $1,000 check to help defray the cost of attendance!
1. Be a member of ALA and NMRT
2. Be active in the library profession
3. Show commitment to professional development
4. Have a valid financial need
5. Have not attended more than five ALA annual conferences
To apply, please visit: http://www.ala.org/nmrt/initiatives/applyforfunds/shirleyolofson
Please e-mail Easter DiGangi (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any additional questions.