Are you a New Members Round Table member who is looking for funds to help pay for your trip to American Library Association’s 2019 Annual Conference in Washington, DC (June 20-25, 2019)? Consider applying for the NMRT Shirley Olofson Memorial Award. Shirley Olofson passed away while serving her term as NMRT president. The NMRT honors Olofson’s leadership and commitment to the profession with this award given in her memory.
Apply by Thursday, December 13, 2018 for the NMRT Shirley Olofson Memorial Award and you may receive a $1,000 check to help defray the cost of attendance!
- Be a member of ALA and NMRT
- Be active in the library profession
- Show promise for activity in the area of professional development
- Have a valid financial need
- Have attended no more than five ALA annual conferences
To apply, please visit: http://www.ala.org/nmrt/initiatives/applyforfunds/shirleyolofson. Please e-mail Jason Vance (Jason.Vance@mtsu.edu) if you have any additional questions.