Are you interested in becoming more involved in New Members Round Table? We are currently recruiting candidates for the 2020 NMRT Board.
NMRT offers training, opportunities, and a wide variety of programs on the national, state and local levels to assist, encourage, and educate those new to the association and the profession.
Now is the opportunity for you to take a leadership role in that mission!
The NMRT Board is seeking nominations for the six open positions:
- Secretary (1 year)
- Vice-President/President-Elect (3 year)
- Assistant Treasurer (2 year)
- Networking Director (2 year)
- Outreach Director (2 year)
- Member Services Director (1 year)
The terms-of-office, attendance obligations, and responsibilities vary between the positions. Read more about the officer positions that will be available for 2020 here:
- Secretary http://connect.ala.org/node/251010,
- Vice-President/President-Elect http://connect.ala.org/node/251007;
- Assistant Treasurer http://wikis.ala.org/nmrt/index.php/Treasurer;
- Networking Director http://connect.ala.org/node/251014;
- Outreach Director http://connect.ala.org/node/251015
- Member Services Director https://wikis.ala.org/nmrt/index.php/Member_Services_Director
If you are indeed interested in serving and if one of these positions feels like a good fit for you, please email Nicole Spoor, NMRT Past President (email@example.com) or Nicole LaMoreaux, NMRT President (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 20, 2019. If you have questions about these positions, please feel free to email us.
Thank you for your involvement with NMRT!